Company: Ministry Health Care, WI
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 272296 Clinical Pharmacist Appleton, Wisconsin Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--Clinical Pharmacist City, State:-- Appleton,WI Location:-- SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida Department:---- Pharmacy Services General 001 Additional Job Details:----Full-Time, Rotating,--40 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: The Pharmacist coordinates medication use, related education, and research to provide pharmaceutical care to patients. -- Responsibilities:
- Manages drug therapy protocols as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Reviews, interprets and evaluates medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential or actual drug-related problems.
- Provides drug information and education to medical staff and patients.
- Documents interventions and their outcomes for use in drug therapy quality improvement efforts.
- Coordinates activities of technician staff based on the operational needs of the department.
- Reviews all work performed by technical staff prior to dispensing a final product.
- Assists with the orientation, training, and education for newly hired personnel, students and observers.
- Prepares sterile medications, including hazardous drugs, using aseptic techniques.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed--Pharmacist--credentialed from the--state of Wisconsin--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree--
- Doctorate Degree (Pharm D) or Bachelor's Degree (with extensive experience) in Pharmacy required. Completion of residency training program preferred. Work Experience:
- No experience required; experience in the specific job field preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you---ve applied. -- Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. -- Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.-- Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ministry Health Care, WI, Appleton , Clinical Pharmacist, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!