Company: Ministry Health Care, WI
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Job ID: 269106 Radiation Therapist Appleton, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Radiation Therapist City, State:-- Appleton,WI Location:-- SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida Department:---- Radiation Oncology Anc 001 Additional Job Details:----PRN, Day,--0 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Administers radiation therapy by exposing specific areas of the patient's body to prescribed doses of radiation. Responsibilities:
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic/technical parameters accurately.
- Delivers appropriate patient treatment plan in collaboration with physician and dosimetrist.
- Maintains detailed records of all therapy sessions, noting on the patient's chart such information as the area treated, the radiation dosage, equipment control settings, the patient's reactions, and the total amount of radiation received to date.
- Maintains and adjusts necessary equipment, including linear accelerator.
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered--Radiologic Technologist--specializing in--Radiation Therapy--credentialed from the--American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Completion of an accredited Radiation Therapy program required Work Experience:
- One (1) year of related experience preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you---ve applied. -- Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. -- Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.-- Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ministry Health Care, WI, Appleton , Radiation Therapist, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!