RN Registered Nurse - CV OR Operating Room
Company: Ministry Health Care, WI
Posted on: September 8, 2018
Job ID: 239618 RN Registered Nurse - CV OR Operating Room Appleton, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: RN-Heart Team MrktS - East City, State: Appleton,WI Location: SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida Department: Surgery 001 Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Days, 36 Hours Weekly *Sign-On Bonus Eligible* About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description RN Registered Nurse - Heart Operating Room - Sign on bonus offered! We are hiring: Come join our award-winning heart team at the beautiful Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital. Day shift hou rs with a weekday and weekend on-call rotation . Generous sign on bonus offered, apply today to speak with a Recruiter to see if you qualify. Why join Ascension?
- Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital has been proudly serving the community for over 100 years. We are your health care partner, an employer of choice, and a community advocate.
- Ascension St. Elizabeth's Heart Team is made up of over 120 years of total experience. You will work in a close supportive environment during open heart and thoracic cases, as well as maintain skills in other specialty areas.
- You will have full support from the team's manager during patient care cases, as well as from the administrative team on a local and state level.
- We believe in and we provide our nurses: flexible staffing, professional development, generous paid time off, leadership development, holistic growth opportunities, and a wide range of flexible benefit options. What you will do:
- Deliver professional nursing care in an operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive heart procedures.
- Perform scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedures.
- Perform circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patients before, during and after procedures. What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum two (2) years of clinical experience in the field of the primary work required.
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you've applied. Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Share: -->
Keywords: Ministry Health Care, WI, Appleton , RN Registered Nurse - CV OR Operating Room, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!