Company: Ministry Health Care, WI
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID: 272295 Hospital Supervisor Appleton, Wisconsin Regular Additional Job Information Title:--Hospital Supv City, State:-- Appleton,WI Location:-- SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida Department:---- Nursing Administration 001 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time, Night,--20 Hours Weekly, Hours:--11pm -7am--Monday - Friday, No Weekends About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: The Hospital Supervisor coordinates the daily operations of staff to ensure operational units are running effectively and efficiently. -- Responsibilities:
- Provides oversight for multiple hospital departments in the absence of unit management. Addresses patient care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise.
- Assumes responsibility for supervision and administrative decision making for the care and coordination of nursing and patient care services during the evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Ensures that hospital policies and procedures are followed.
- Participates in patient care as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--Additional Life Support certifications may be required within 1 year of hire for specific job locations.
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--state of Wisconsin--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified--Advanced Life Support--specializing in--Advanced Cardio Life Support--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA).-- Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Work Experience:
- Three (3) years of related experience preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you---ve applied. -- Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. -- Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.-- Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ministry Health Care, WI, Appleton , Hospital Supervisor, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!