Encapsys Lab Technician
Company: Milliken & Company
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Milliken & Company is a global manufacturing leaderwhose focus
on materials science delivers tomorrow's breakthroughs today.
Fromindustry-leading molecules to sustainable innovations, Milliken
creates products thatenhance people's lives and deliver solutions
for its customers and communities. Drawing on thousands of patents
and a portfolio with applications across the textile, flooring,
chemical and healthcare businesses, the company harnesses a shared
sense of integrity and excellence to positively impact the world
for generations. Discover more about Milliken's curious minds and
inspired solutions at Milliken.com and on Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn and Twitter. POSITION TITLE Lab Technician POSITION
OVERVIEW The Laboratory Technician position is responsible for
performing a wide variety of laboratory functions in a precise and
accurate fashion to assist professional staff. The incumbent is
responsible for timely and accurate lab experimentation to support
new product and technology development. This position is located
out of our Encapsys Headquarters in Appleton, WI. Work hours are
M-Fri, 8-5pm. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES This person will be expected to
- Expedited, high-value studies and experiments.
- Enhanced effectiveness of senior researcher support.
- Accurate and timely work to support rapid prototyping.
- Improved lab processes.
- Set up, operate, and maintain lab
- Conduct lab microcapsule studies as directed by senior
- Support capsule product form development.
- Gather and report data in spreadsheet form in a fashion
consistent with department protocols.
- Communicate results to appropriate customers. This person will
be expected to:
- Identify and propose ways to improve lab and experiment
- Participate in project groups in support of department
- Request materials and equipment to support lab work or testing.
QUALIFICATIONS - REQUIRED
- Associate degree (or higher) in laboratory science or related
- High school diploma or GED with 4+ years of experience also
- Proficient with Microsoft based software, including Excel and
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and safety focused.
- Ability to complete tasks with little supervision. Milliken is
an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or
perceived race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, including but
not limited to lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or
gender expression (including transgender status), ancestry,
national origin, citizenship, age physical or mental disability,
genetic information, marital status, veteran or military status or
any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Milliken & Company, Appleton , Encapsys Lab Technician, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!