Physical Therapist / PT Home Health
Posted on: September 16, 2023
At Ascension at Home, Together with Compassus, we know that
caring for our teammates is the first step in caring for our
patients. We are committed to providing Care for Who You Are and
What You Need to balance work and life including flexible
scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture and first-class
compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Home Health Physical Therapist
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision for part & full-time positions
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym memberships
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption,
and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident
- Employee Assistance program
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to > 300,000
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of
How you'll make an impact as a Home Health Physical Therapist
Work one-on-one with patients when and where they need the most
help - in their home!
As a Home Health Physical Therapist, you have the unique
opportunity to make a huge difference in your patients' lives and
see firsthand how your work impacts their ability to live in their
home while gaining the strength and independence they need to
participate in their desired daily living activities, such as going
to church or working in the garden.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Current State License as a Physical Therapist
- Valid Driver's License
- Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis
- Two years' experience as a Physical Therapist in an acute care
or rehabilitation setting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity.
Removing barriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate
matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $89434.80 - $100614.15 / year. Actual salary
will vary by geographic location and experience.
Keywords: Compassus, Appleton , Physical Therapist / PT Home Health, Healthcare , Merrill, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!