Occupational Therapist / OT Home Health
Company: Ascension at Home - Together with Compassus
Posted on: September 15, 2023
At Ascension at Home, Together with Compassus, we know that
caring for our teammates is the first step in caring for our
patients. We are committed to providing Care for Who You Are and
What You Need to balance work and life including flexible
scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture and first-class
compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Home Health Occupational Therapist
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision for part & full-time positions
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym memberships
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption,
and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident
- Employee Assistance program
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to > 300,000
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of
How you'll make an impact as a Home Health Occupational
- Work one-on-one with patients when and where they need the most
help - in their home!
- Empower patients to live safely and productively in their home
and complete the tasks they want to do and need to do every
- Help patients and families adapt their environment, modify
tasks, and use equipment to improve participation in daily
activities and improve quality of life
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Current State License as an Occupational Therapist
- Valid Driver's License
- Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis
- Two years' experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute
care or rehabilitation setting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity.
Removing barriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate
matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
Estimated salary range $84474.00 - $95033.25/ year. Actual salary
will vary by geographic location and experience.
Keywords: Ascension at Home - Together with Compassus, Appleton , Occupational Therapist / OT Home Health, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!