Special Education Teacher - Behavioral Health Hospital Admin
Company: Ascension, D28
Posted on: February 15, 2020
We Are Hiring Teacher-Special Education - Behavioral Health
Hospital AdministrationFull-Time - 36 hours per week, DaysSt
Elizabeth Hospital --- Appleton,WIMonday - Friday----Day time
hoursWhy Join Ascension? Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital
campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from
Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300
primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a
faith-based healthcare organization that has been serving the state
since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292
million in community benefit, including care of persons living in
poverty.Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization
dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum
of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health
systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering
compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most
in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of
persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.What
You Will Do As an associate with--Ascension Health Care, you will
have the opportunity to provide--special education to students with
significant social-emotional/other health impaired/autistic
- Develops individual goals and objectives that reflect each
student's abilities, needs and interests.
- Develops and implements lesson plans that focus on student
learning. Provides progress updates through grades.
- Administers and interprets formal and informal students'
assessments including maintenance, review and interpretation of
data on student progress.
- Serves as a member of an instructional team and is responsible
for ensuring that services are individualized, high quality,
effective and consistent with current best professional
- Provides support and supervision to assigned education
assistants and instructional aides including treatment team.
- Prepares reports for and attends IEP meetings.
- In conjunction with team members, provides consistent
communication to parents/guardians/school districts/outside
- Supervises students during the course of the school day.What
You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association
(AHA)--obtained within--2 Months (60 days)--of hire date or job
- Teacher--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree requiredWork Experience:
- 3 years of experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin and its subsidiaries,--are an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective
employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital
status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual
orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or
status protected by law.--For further information regarding your
EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law---
is the Law Poster
Keywords: Ascension, D28, Appleton , Special Education Teacher - Behavioral Health Hospital Admin, Healthcare , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!