Regional Manager - Oncology Services
Company: Ministry Health Care, WI
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 271458 Regional Manager - Oncology Services Appleton, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Reg Mgr Oncology Services City, State: Appleton,WI Location: SEH St Elizabeth Hos Oneida Department: Chemotherapy 001 Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Days, Regional Oncology Services Manager for St. Elizabeth Hospital, Mercy Medical Center & Calumet Medical Center About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care - including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities - in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit We're looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description This is a Regional Oncology Services Manager for St. Elizabeth Hospital, Mercy Medical Center, and Calumet Medical Center. Job Summary: Manages the daily operations of medical and radiation therapy services. Responsibilities:
- Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- Assesses quality of patient care and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments.
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, conflict management and other job related issues. Oversees scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
- Oversees departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts, and vendor relations.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Maintains a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. Ensures compliance with safety standards.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree in related field preferred. Work Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience directly applicable to the primary work required. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you've applied. Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Share: -->
Keywords: Ministry Health Care, WI, Appleton , Regional Manager - Oncology Services, Executive , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!