Brand Program Manager - Family Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Brand Program Manager - Family Care
Kimberly-Clark is seeking a Brand Program Manager - Family Care in
Neenah, WI. Relocation Assistance available!
Our culture celebrates collaboration
Our managers encourage their employees to think and express
themselves as individuals. They recognize and appreciate that their
diverse team members have varying degrees of experience, skills and
ability. This recognition often produces new, and sometimes
unexpected innovations that are the direct result of our emphasis
on collaboration. Perhaps even more importantly, it also creates a
highly inclusive workplace where personal and professional growth
is a regular occurrence.
Provide Program Management services to the Cottonelle dry bath
business unit, in addition to providing functional supply chain and
operations expertise to these activities. The position requires the
ability to provide leadership, coordination and direction to ensure
the successful delivery of the program by facilitating across
functions and disciplines.
- Act as the point contact between the PMO and assigned
- Program management services for assigned brand for the
commercialization of innovation, capacity, safety, and quality
- Follow Program Management Best Practices, including timeline
management, risk assessment plans, action item management, roles
and responsibilities, and interactive planning sessions.
- Lead project capital funding authorization, including
development of business case.
- Ensure programs achieve the desired outcome in terms of scope,
schedule, cost and quality expectations.
- Ensure transparency of project progress, risks and mitigation
- Lead program steering committee meeting, providing an
understanding of overall program status and escalation of
- Act as key liaison to plant teams relative to program execution
- Drive PMO continuous improvement and execution excellence
through standards and processes.
- Lead by example and model core values in all actions; ensure a
positive, respectful team environment, fostering collaboration and
- Provide operations and supply chain functional expertise in
support of supply chain deliverables.
- Travel: Up to 15%
- KCNA Project Management Office Leader
- Sector Integration Senior Director
- Personal Care and Family Care Business Unit Leadership
- Personal Care and Family Care Research and Engineering
- KCNA Capital Strategy Director
- Reports to Associate Director of the Project Management Office,
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience in increasingly broader technical,
operational, or program management roles with a demonstrated track
record of achievement and growth in leadership.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous supply chain/manufacturing
- Demonstrated understanding and practical application of LEAN
and CI principles and tools.
Huggies -. Kleenex -. Cottonelle -. Scott -. Kotex -. Poise -.
Depend -. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products
every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the
right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you'll be part of the best teams committed to
driving innovation and growth. We're founded on 150 years of market
leadership, and we're always looking for new and better ways to
perform-so what can you do with that? There's no time like the
present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It's all here for you
Here are a few of the benefits you'd enjoy. For a complete
overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com .
You're looking to make a difference. When and where it works best
for you. And at Kimberly Clark, we're constantly exploring new
ideas on how, when, and where we can best achieve results. When you
join our team, you'll experience Flex That Works, flexible work
(hybrid) arrangements that empower you to have purposeful time in
the office and partner with your leader to make flexibility work
for both you and the business. Great support for good health with
medical, dental, and vision coverage options. No waiting periods or
pre-existing condition restrictions.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process.
A member of our recruiting team will review your application and
follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
And finally, the fine print...
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive
organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of
its team members to brands that make life better for people all
around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that
reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your
original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success
of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer,
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information,
citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by employees assigned to this
classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required
for this position.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Keywords: Kimberly-Clark, Appleton , Brand Program Manager - Family Care, Executive , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!