Manager, National Accounts Sales - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: January 8, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused business-to-business (B2B) sales
expert adept at guiding and mentoring teams to reach the next
- Can you commit to a senior sales position improving revenue by
fostering relationships with clients across a national
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Manager of National Accounts, you focus on company growth by
leading sales programs and activities for the National Accounts
Sales Team. You propel business through detailed collaboration with
Market Development, Construction, Sales Support and Marketing. You
accelerate the sales cycle using your ability to develop extensive
contacts with clients across the Spectrum Enterprise national
footprint. You are passionate about managing new and existing
national accounts through decisive leadership and the successful
coordination of resources.
You maximize the department's success by providing mentorship,
innovative sales training and constructive feedback to the team.
With a focus on consultative selling, you lead a team of National
Account Executives and National Account Managers to achieve revenue
goals while enhancing the client experience. You have a developed
ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to
complete projects on time and within budget. You excel traveling
regularly to capture new business accounts and supporting your
sales team. You report directly to the Manager of National Account
Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be a motivating leader of the sales team by recruiting,
training, motivating and developing the team to achieve or exceed
monthly revenue goals.
- Increase sales by ensuring team activities are in compliance
with company policies and processes are correctly being followed
for Salesforce reports, project plans, business cases and travel
- Maximize growth by assessing team strengths and assigning
special high priority clients to exceptional sales team members and
developing business with significant long-term potential.
- Develop key sales skills of your team by attending sales calls
with sales representatives and serving as a subject matter
- Provide weekly summaries, forecasts and funnel reports for
senior leadership to leverage.
- Monitor team activities to ensure the daily activities are
being completed in all categories and that sales teams are
achieving acquisition goals.Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of experience managing global
telecommunications sales for a national provider.
- In depth knowledge of primary rate interface (PRI), voice over
internet protocol (VoIP), session initiation protocol (SIP)
applications, time division multiplexing (TDM), digital signal 3
(DS3), operating company number (OCn), multiple Ethernet services,
equipment vendors, managed services, private networks,
multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) and software-as-a-service
- Expert in database management, including Siebel, Salesforce or
similar client relationship management (CRM) tool.
- History of effectively creating, building and directing a
national sales budget and new sales organization.
- Self-starter and expert in social selling and prospecting.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing
- List of C-Level contacts to position Spectrum Enterprise
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
SNT520 300119-1 300119BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Appleton , Manager, National Accounts Sales - Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!