Benefits & Analytics Manager
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Miller - is about building things that matter. We lead the welding
industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and
meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We're about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed
with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction,
aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin,
and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company
maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for
reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, "The Power of
Blue -," is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer
needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world's
largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the
tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
- Oversee the ITW employee benefits plan & wellness program for
all employees in partnership with HR and management
- Execute ITW group benefit programs (group health, dental,
vision, short-term and long-term disability, worker's compensation,
life insurance, retirement plan, personal leaves, etc.), including
the annual open enrollment process.
- Lead and coordinate the campus-wide annual open enrollment
- Support, promote and communicate the Living Well at ITW
(Wellness) message and management of the Wellness Team.
- Work closely with HR Generalists, coordinates Wellness onsite
events - Living Well at ITW programming; onsite healthy action
activities, Lunch & Learns, onsite health screenings and flu
- Assist with the New Hire Orientation onboarding benefit
- Continue our strong partnership and collaboration with the
ThedaCare staff and support of our on-site clinic.
- Primary point of contact for the ITW Corporate Benefits and
- Partner with the HR Generalists to support employees through
the retirement process to ensure a thorough understanding of ITW
- Drive compensation frameworks, processes, analytics and
reporting within the Appleton and NA Welding Segment
- Work closely with the Welding Segment and Appleton HR
Directors, HR Partners, Business Leaders and ITW Corporate Benefits
and compensation teams on key topics and projects related to
compensation and benefits.
- Create tools, toolkits, dashboards and reports that empower the
business to execute compensation frameworks.
- Maintain data, documentation, controls, and validation measures
to ensure data accuracy
- Leverage surveys and data to evaluate and recommend appropriate
compensation levels at the local level, understand statutory and
- Perform analysis on the effectiveness of our compensation
programs; including conducting internal and external compensation
analysis to ensure equity and market competitiveness.
- Review and analyze HR Dashboard data from Workday to help the
HR function understand impacts on turnover, retention, diversity,
- Conducts internal and external compensation analyses for
functions, individuals and/or groups of employees as needed to
ensure equity and market competitiveness.
- Assisting with day-to-day compensation administrative tasks
with direction from the campus HR Director.
- Lead annual local manufacturing and office hourly compensation
- Provide support and collaboration on other Human Resources
projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Business Management, Accounting or
- Minimum of 5 years HR related experience and/or specialized
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Compensation analysis and employee benefits experience
- Superior Excel skills; at a minimum, you should be able to
easily run v-lookups, logical functions, and create pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail and a measured sense of urgency
- Excellent project management skills and execution
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of HR systems, Workday strongly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: ITW, Appleton , Benefits & Analytics Manager, Executive , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!