Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned
Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+
years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding
team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow,
develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job
training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be
bold, yet accountable. We value our employee's hard work and
determination and REWARD results all while having fun! Our mission
is to make life better by connecting people through innovative
communication systems.We are seeking a Permit Manager to manage
Right of Way (ROW) processes for fiber, utility, and utility pole
attachment (aerial or underground) projects. Responsibilities
include permit research and applications for various governmental,
quasi-governmental, and utility bodies. Proficient at preparation
of candidate information reports related to leasing and/or
easements, permitting and land use viability. Identify potential
risk scenarios. Monitors progress of the application and
facilitates jurisdictional requests for additional information as a
result of the application review process. Ensures compliance to the
quality and safety goals and objectives. We offer a collaborative
environment with a great work culture that encourages learning and
pushes you to rise to the next level! Responsibilities
- Provide daily status updates to internal and external
stakeholders regarding permitting status.
- Develop and manage Coordinators, Admin, and Drafting
- Supervise activities of team members and interfaces with other
departments, as needed.
- Prepare and negotiate permit project SOW.
- Quality control of permit drawings to ensure they meet
jurisdictional requirements and/or address permit comments
- Create and manage permit tracking process & procedures.
- Coordinate with Permitting Agencies and Engineering to review,
analyze and address any permit comments received.
- Attend community meetings, as needed/required by
- Coordinate with client and engineering departments to obtain
information necessary for entitlement applications (i.e., specific
jurisdictional requirements such as: existing utility data; plat
data needed to define right of way boundaries, parcel data needed
to define parcel boundaries and any other requirements to be
included in the permit drawings as outlined by jurisdictional
ordinance or permit application submittal requirements).
- Collaboration with Business Development in creating customer
- Management of Subcontractors including, invoice approvals and
- Manage the customer billing.
- Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when
interacting with clients.
- Conduct performance reviews for direct reports. Create an
environment and goals for employees to be continually
- Coach, develop, train, and manage direct reports; approve and
submit timesheets weekly.
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
- Oversees per project SLA requirements and handle all potential
road blocks or hurdles.
- Creates and promotes the company image through exercising sound
and ethical business practices as related to employees, the public
and customers. This includes ensuring that service and quality
provided to customers is satisfactory. Qualifications we are
- Ambitious and driven candidates with an Associate's Degree in
Business Administration or related field. High School Diploma or
- Strongly preferred to required are:
- Minimum 3 years of permitting experience in
- Experience reviewing underground and aerial utility
- Proficiency in CATV / Utility construction methods and
- Knowledge of permitting, processes, and industry software.
- Extensive ROW, pole, and government agency permitting
experience and an understanding of the permitting application
- Must have valid driver's license.
- GIS competency.
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal
descriptions, surveys, easements, deeds, title policies, and
- Extensive travel for this position is required.
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and
- Must have a strong customer service mindset.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with sudden
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to take direction and work independently.
- Willingness to learn; adapt and accept increased
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, and able to work
effectivity in a remote location. Shift is full-time, 40 hours per
week minimum, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 7:00 am - 5:00
pm CST. Must be flexible, and willing to work outside normal
business hours as necessary. Additional Information
- Pre-employment screenings, including reliable Internet
connection test, background check, and drug test required.
- POST-COVID-19, regular and reliable physical in-office
attendance may be required.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.CCI Systems, Inc.
is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Appleton , Permit Manager, Executive , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!