Posted on: May 24, 2020
A respectful and challenging work environment, supportive
colleagues, vibrant communities, and the great feeling that comes
with making a difference in other people's lives. These are just a
few of the reasons to choose ThedaCare as the home for your
We are looking for team members who put our patients and families
at the center of their work; who have an unrelenting passion for
safety and quality; and who will contribute to a great working
environment where everyone can do their best.Job Description
Summary :The Manager, Compensation provides direction and
operational leadership of the compensation function for leaders and
team members throughout ThedaCare. Ensures that the compensation
processes, plans, programs, and tools are competitive,
cost-effective, support the business strategies, enhance
organizational capability, and support the mission and vision of
ThedaCare.Job Description:KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provides planning, program development, labor management, and
overall operational administration of the department.
- Effectively manages team members in a manner consistent with
ThedaCare policies and values.
- Ensures the recruitment and retention of competent team members
to meet the needs of the business operations of the
- Oversees and ensures accuracy of time and attendance and
- Leads the design, implementation and policy development of
compensation programs that include position evaluation, salary
structures, merit matrices, salary range development, market
pricing studies, and special reporting.
- Provides direction for ThedaCare's compensation programs.
- Includes oversight of programs to enhance controls, reduce
risk, and maintain compliance.
- Monitors and analyzes benchmark data, trend information, and
economic projections to ensure the compensation strategy maintains
a competitive market position and is responsive to the business
- Manages the participation in or conducts and/or purchases
salary surveys to ensure compensation objectives are achieved.
- Provides leadership and professional development to the
compensation team on matters such as job evaluations, job offers,
promotional increases, total compensation assessments, special pay
studies, process improvements, and evaluation of our programs.
- Designs tools, guidelines, templates, and communication
materials to effectively educate leaders and team members on all
base pay and special pay practice programs.
- Creates audit processes to ensure that compensation standards
are being followed system wide.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws
and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration,
or related field
- Five years of progressive responsibility in compensation
- Five years of leadership experience to include leading work
teams and/or projects
- Ability to move freely (standing, stooping, walking, bending,
pushing, and pulling) and lift up to a maximum of twenty-five (25)
pounds without assistance
- Job classification is not exposed to blood borne pathogens
(blood or bodily fluids) while performing job duties
- Climate controlled office setting with daily movement
throughout the facility
- Interaction with department members and other healthcare
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Scheduled FTE:1Location:ThedaCare
Corporate Office - Appleton,WisconsinOvertime Exempt:Yes
Keywords: ThedaCare, Appleton , Manager, Compensation, Executive , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!