Loan Servicing & Quality Control Manager
Company: Fox Communities Credit Union
Posted on: May 4, 2020
Job Summary We currently have a career opportunity at our
Casaloma Center in Appleton for a full-time Loan Servicing &
Quality Control Manager! This role will be responsible for
managing, motivating, coaching and training our Loan Servicing and
Loan Quality Control teams as well as to promote a knowledgeable,
positive team environment. This role will also be responsible for
ensuring all channels of the Credit Union are assisted with their
loan servicing questions/needs to ensure a superior experience for
all our members. Responsibilities of this position will include but
are not limited to:
- Manage, motivate, empower, coach, train and cross-train
Mortgage and Consumer Loan Servicing, and Loan Quality Control
- Oversee daily operations of loan servicing, and loan quality
control. Assist staff with questions regarding procedures, products
- Keep lending management informed of any inconsistencies in the
department and with loan documentation.
- Acts as liaison and facilitates solutions to problems with
lenders, other credit union departments, core and key third-party
vendors and support staff.
- Direct, develop, motivate, coach, and hire staff. Prepare and
administer performance evaluations and recommends appropriate
personnel actions. Maintain a highly motivated well trained and
cross trained staff. Candidates for this position must possess:
- A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course
of study at a business or trade school or completion of a
specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience.
- Professional well-developed interpersonal skills essential for
interacting with Credit Union staff and members.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and intermediate knowledge
of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous Credit Union background preferred but is not
- Ensure servicing time standards are established and met.
- Assist in creation and maintaining of training material for all
new Loan Servicing and Quality Control staff.
- Stay up to date of regulatory changes affecting all aspects of
retail lending and how it may impact the Credit Union. Fox
Communities Credit Union is a $1.8 billion in assets
community-based credit union servicing over 104,000 members at 22
locations. We take pride in being a progressive, member-owned, full
service financial institution dedicated to serving the community.
Fox Communities Credit Union believes our employees are our most
important asset. We offer a great team environment, competitive
salary and an excellent benefit package which includes, medical,
dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability
insurance, 401k (Roth and Traditional), which includes company
contributions including match, and paid time off! As part of our
commitment to the communities we serve we also offer all employees
Paid Volunteer Time Off! If you are enthusiastic about a rewarding
career with a successful & growing credit union, apply now! Equal
Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans,
and Individuals with Disabilities. Apply Now
Keywords: Fox Communities Credit Union, Appleton , Loan Servicing & Quality Control Manager, Executive , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!