Company: Reynolds Consumer Products Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Join Reynolds Consumer Products---and Drive Your Career across a
world of opportunities! We provide amazing job opportunities for
growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting,
dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. If you are
looking to build a strong career, we have an opportunity for you!
We currently have an opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our
team at our highly automated plant in Appleton, WI.Your Role: The
Process Engineer is responsible for loss analysis, loss
intelligence and loss elimination throughout the Operation. Process
Engineers work to build capability and engagement, to support the
business in achieving performance improvement goals (safety,
quality, delivery and cost). The key skills of a Process Engineer
are root cause analysis, change management and coaching others. We
embrace and accept individual experiences and backgrounds to
achieve a diverse and inclusive workplace. You will have the
- Provide technical problem-solving skills and direction to drive
continuous improvement and solve chronic process and equipment
- Provide "hands on" troubleshooting of the process and
- Insure process stability/capability and drive process
improvement through DOE, SOC, and standard work adherence.
- Support the Lean Manufacturing philosophy and use of Lean tools
such as quick changeover (SMED), SWIS, TPM, etc.
- Provide leadership and direction to a technical group in the
assigned area of focus to include: Entry level Process Engineers,
Technicians, Maintenance personnel.
- Support the Technical Manager with: Control of the
technical/maintenance budget for the assigned area of focus;
Implementation of the capital plan for the assigned area of focus;
Development of growth and development plans for direct reports;
Recruiting and performance management.
- Interact closely with the PET Group to assist in implementation
and scale up of new processes.Ultimately, you will employ a logical
approach; is driven, accountable, and understands the value of
bringing science and engineering to manufacturing. We strive to
build a diverse, inclusive, and talented workforce who will
contribute to the Company's vision, mission, and goals.You will
love it here if---
- You are a strong and visionary leader who likes to help other
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
- You are a confident and entrepreneurial self-starter
- You are committed to excellenceWe need you to have:
- BA/BS in Engineering.
- 3-5 years of applicable technical experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Demonstrated motivation and leadership skills required.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Demonstrated application of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular engineering field (Mechanical or
Electrical Engineering preferred).
- Proficiency in various computer software to include MS Office
applications, CAD, QAS, and MiniTab.
- A commitment to excellence and continuous improvement with
experience in various Continuous Improvement Processes and
Initiatives (i.e. 5S, Value Streams, Six Sigma, TPM).
- Solid project management capabilities with the ability to
organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin
through execution.Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- Previous project management certification and/or experience
- Working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting preferred.
- Experience in a polyethylene bag-making environment
preferred.Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with
us on LinkedIn!Apply today to join our fast-growing innovative
company! Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer
them!Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
Keywords: Reynolds Consumer Products Inc., Appleton , Process Engineer, Engineering , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!