Continuous Improvement Engineer
Company: Reynolds Consumer Products Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Join Reynolds Consumer Products---and Drive Your Career across a
world of opportunities! We provide amazing job opportunities for
growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting,
dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. If you are
looking to build a strong career, we have an opportunity for you!
We currently have a Continuous Improvement Engineer position open
at our facility in Appleton, WI. Your Role: As a Continuous
Improvement Engineer, you will be responsible for facilitating,
auditing, and leading continuous improvement at the Appleton plant.
The candidate will be expected to apply disciplined processes and
world class measures with the support of the Plant Manager and
local plant management. The role includes, above all, improving
safety processes and Leader Standard Work to continuously promote
safety culture. We embrace and accept individual experiences and
backgrounds to achieve a diverse and inclusive workplace. You will
have the opportunity to:
- Lead, build, and implement broad process improvements.
- Develop reports for and provide data interpretations as
- Where applicable, comply with the SQF, FDA, BRC and GMP
practices and programs to ensure safe food packaging product and to
report food safety problems to those with authority to take
- Provide mentoring, and development planning for leaders as
requested by local management.Ultimately, you will be responsible
for supporting management practices that foster a positive, safe
work environment, promotes high morale, and encourages teamwork. We
strive to build a diverse, inclusive, and talented workforce who
will contribute to the Company's vision, mission, and goals. You
will love it here if---
- You are a forward-thinker
- You are a creative and dynamic problem solver
- You are a strong and visionary leader who likes to help others
- You are looking for an opportunity to grow in your career and
make an impact We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree or 3 years equivalent CI experience.
- 5+ years of related professional experience within a
- Solid experience with employee safety and safety programs.
- Understanding of "Overall Equipment Effectiveness".Want to know
more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn! Apply
today to join a fast-growing innovative company! Not a good fit but
know someone who is? Please refer them! Local candidates only, no
relocation assistance available
Keywords: Reynolds Consumer Products Inc., Appleton , Continuous Improvement Engineer, Engineering , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!