Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Our client is a global leader in supply chain optimization with
a history of over two decades. Their highly respected industry
reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to
detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a
Corporate Electrical Engineer with a background in manufacturing to
support and lead projects across multiple plants.
The Corporate Electrical Engineer will be responsible for
supporting the electro-mechanical and controls development
activities in the organization. This individual will develop plans,
specifications, and inspection reports to ensure items are
complete, accurate, and in accordance with good engineering
practice and conducting projects through all phases of
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary. Benefits include
medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
- Chance to be a part of a company known for its innovation
within sustainable products.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and
innovation. They treat their workforce like family.
- Company and its plants have one of the best safety records in
the industry. The position is virtually set up for success!
- Opportunity for training and development in order to advance
career within - multiple career progression paths.
- Evaluate existing production equipment and layout to engineer
design improvements enhancing productivity, cost efficiency,
reliability, and safety.
- Configure and program custom PLC and HMI operating
- Establish requirements according to the needs of the
- Coordinate and monitor progress and determine corrective
actions needed to maintain schedule and cost targets.
- Design and develop basic mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and
pneumatic equipment, or related devices in response to specific new
products or manufacturing process requirements.
- Review project implementation for compliance with engineering
principles, company standards, contract requirements, and related
- Ensure that project status and results of tests are
- Write necessary documentation, from requirements (e.g.,
functional, performance, usability and safety) to system behavior
and usage (e.g., system interface, installation, usage).
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience. Packaging industry experience
- Familiar with systems management, mechanical and electrical
components, and operational efficiency goals.
- Knowledge of safety and continuous improvement best practices.
Certifications and/or prior trainings in safety a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects including organization,
documentation, scheduling, and task completion, ensuring timely and
- Hands on experience with programming and hardware including,
PLCs, HMI programming, etc. Mechanical exposure is highly
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Appleton , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!