Class A CDL - Tanker Driver Instructor
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Green Bay, WIHome time: DailyExperience: 12 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 220986Overview
- Demonstrate and teach driving skills and techniques that align
with Schneider Training Academy guidelines and training
- Recognize and correct unsafe driving habits.
- Provide verbal and written feedback and suggestions for
- Provide updates on candidates who are not meeting expected
levels of ability within set timelines.
- Haul freight as needed.
- Complete annual instructor recertification process.
- Exhibit behavior that aligns with Schneider values, standards
and dress code.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, and the
scope of the job may change based on business demands. Pay and
- Competitive starting annual salary*.
- Bi-weekly paychecks.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses available. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Previous tanker driving and instructor/training experience
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Follow and have a knowledge of company policies.
- Ability to coach and mentor effectively.
- Live within 50 miles of Green Bay, WI. Still need more
experience or have questions about qualifications? Call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through everything. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and
always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence
in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid
training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online
personal development courses. Hear more about this role from our
Driver Instructors Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history
has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is
vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity
that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin,
sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Appleton , Class A CDL - Tanker Driver Instructor, Education / Teaching , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!