Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 12, 2019
Are you seeking a graphic artist position with flexible hours?
Kelly Services in partnership with a local plastic company is
looking for you!
- Create original packaging and promotional art for internal and
- Create virtual images, and JPGs, GIFs, PDFs and other file
formats for digital proofing, high-quality proofs, on-press
printing, advertising, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Interpret and apply information provided by Graphic process
manager, other artists, internal and external customers and related
- Document and update projects and customer information using an
internal electronic database.
- Prioritize numerous daily deadlines for a variety of
- Ability to self-train on new technical software, upgrades, and
techniques on an ongoing basis, and work with little
- Attention to detail, ability to proof artwork and test software
- Good communications skills.
- Knowledge of FTC guidelines.
- Strong multi-tasker.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,
IN Design and Acrobat on a Macintosh platform. Also, have working
knowledge Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel and Internet
- Working knowledge and understanding of layout, type, color
and/or CMYK printing processes
Pay ranges from: $22-$25
- Email email@example.com ATTN: Jess!
- Call Kelly today at 920.733.0104 Ask for Jess!
- Walk In: 4737 Michaels Drive, Appleton Ask for Jess!
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Appleton , Graphic Artist, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!