Marketing & Channel Manager
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Miller - is about building things that matter. We lead the welding
industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and
meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We're about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed
with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction,
aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin,
and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company
maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for
reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, "The Power of
Blue -," is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer
needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world's
largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the
tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
This position will develop and drive channel strategy to connect
end-users to the value that can be experienced with the divisions
new and existing products. This role will play a key part in
targeting opportunities for the division by driving demand
generation in more fragmented markets while targeting fleet
opportunities in larger accounts. They will be developing
channel-specific marketing strategies/plans, integrated campaigns,
and managing communications with our internal channel sales team
and partners. The expectations of the B2B customer are changing
rapidly and we're looking for a driven leader who's ready to push
the envelope and try new things to drive customer engagement to new
- Leads a team of marketing specialists to develop and execute
account-based marketing strategies and channel marketing strategies
to support growth initiatives
- Highly collaborative role requiring tight cooperation with
product category teams, product design, sales and other functional
team members - leading through teamwork and influence!
- Engage and work with channel partners, sales and internal teams
to drive consistent, high-quality engagement for the customer
across all channels
- Develop and support global Go to Market & launch planning
activities in conjunction with product teams.
- Collaborate with the global teams to understand in-market
strategies and ensure global alignment on marketing communication
across multiple touchpoints.
- Analyze market data, trends, consumer preferences, and
competitor behavior to optimize channel marketing strategies
- Effectively communicate marketing initiatives to internal and
- Work closely with sales team to provide support, training and
- Leads and/or oversees day to day management and execution of
marketing activities including developing creative briefs,
marketing plans, and product category marketing strategies
- Manage day-to-day planning and execution of marketing assets,
including launch campaigns, packaging, online content, copy, print
and social media assets
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role or related work
- Ability to manage indirect team members to achieve overall
project goals to be successful in matrixed organization.
- Experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch concept
including positioning framework, audience identification, media
strategy and launch roadmaps.
- Deadline-driven - is comfortable managing multiple projects
simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated - proven track record of working well
independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communicator, writer, and critical thinker
- Experience with Marketo or other equivalent Marketing
Automation platforms, Microsoft Dynamics or other equivalent CRM
- Proven ability to understand business opportunities and
translate them into high-impact marketing programs and
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing metrics and funnel
analytics used to optimize existing campaigns and advise best
strategies to drive demand.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: ITW, Appleton , Marketing & Channel Manager, Advertising , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!