Company: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionThis position provides sales
support to directly impact and achieve regional/branch office sales
goals while functioning effectively in a team environment.
Collaborates with the regional operations team to coordinate the
day-to-day physical operations of the office and support the sales
and solutions personnel. This person frequently interacts with
peers and internal (or external) customers to exchange and present
factual information. Works on challenging assignments.* Support
facilities administration of field Sales office(s).
* Act as internal resource for both internal and external customers
to provide first line of response for inquires and problems.
* Provide sales support assistance for outside sales staff and for
direct customers, including Advanced Excel, Access, Word and
* Manage /schedule priorities for the Territory and Regional teams
through effective calendar management, coordinate internal and
external meetings, manage meeting arrangement logistics.
* Meeting / event coordination.
* Support accounts payable and expense reporting.
* Support onboading of new staff associated with a field Sales
* Report compilation and data analysis.
* Order and maintain supplies and office equipment.
* Support and/or lead special projects.
* Ensure thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures.
Appropriately apply policies and procedures in compliance with
* Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of
Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment,
Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations
(e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional
policies published on the Rockwell Automation Information
What we look for:* Minimum 5+ years progressive sales office
experience.* Must possess advanced Microsoft applications skills.
SAP Knowledge and Lotus Notes a plus.* Experience communicating
with a broad range of individuals in all levels of the
organization.* Must demonstrate customer focus skills, deadline and
detail oriented, devise solutions and improve processes.* Ability
to conduct research and analysis Ability to organize/schedule both
people and information.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
including disability and veterans.If you are an individual with a
disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation
during the application process, please contact our services team at
Keywords: Rockwell Automation, Inc., Appleton , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!