Financial Analyst I
Company: Voith Paper
Posted on: September 13, 2019
About the Voith Group
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad
portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications,
the Voith Group sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas,
paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867,
the company today has more than 19,000 employees, sales of 4.2
billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus
one of the largest family-owned companies in Europe.
For the Voith Paper Fabric & Roll Systems, VPFS Finance &
Administration department, we are looking for:
Financial Analyst I
Summary Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial
information, prepares financial reports in accordance with Voith
reporting to drive the decision making process with local and
regional management. This position reports directly to the
* Responsible for month-end and year-end closing processes by
preparing financial statements, account reconciliations, inventory
reconciliation, overhead analysis, and supporting schedules against
a defined deadline.
* Compile and analyze financial information; prepare entries to
accounts, such as general ledger accounts; document business
transactions and prepare for audits of company s accounts (internal
* Assist in preparing financial information detailing for assets,
liabilities and capital; prepare balance sheet, profit and loss
statement and other reports to summarize current and projected
company financial positions.
* Prepare Ad Hoc reporting, presentations, financial documentation
support, and projects using SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.
* Support Controller with yearly inventory count.
* Support Controller and CFO with special projects.
* 2 to 5 years experience in an Accounting/Financial role,
including experience with general ledger function and
month-end/year-end close process
* BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
* Expert in Microsoft Office including Excel (Pivot tables,
V-Lookups, Sumifs, VBA) and PowerPoint
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including ability
to analyze large amounts of data and communicate/present
* Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily
direction from manager to accomplish objectives
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment during certain
business cycles (planning, month-end and year-end close) against a
Physical Demands -
* This job description is not all encompassing, however, is
intended to be a general description of the responsibilities of
Voith Paper Fabric & Rolls Systems is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant
Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any
other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Voith Paper, Appleton , Financial Analyst I, Accounting, Auditing , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!