Senior Finanical Analyst
Posted on: November 15, 2022
Invest in you, Join Agropur. We dairy you!
What Agropur invests in YOU:
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package
focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to
include the following perks as well as the standard benefit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 7% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Support to meet everyday challenges as well as resources to
support elderly loved ones
- Wellness resources to help you stay fit and well
- Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Leadership Development and Mentorship Programs
- Opportunities to support our local communities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committees
- Chance to apply best practices in sustainability and
- Commitment to producing high quality nutritious products and
providing nourishment around the world
What this role is all about:We are looking for a Senior Financial
Analyst in Appleton, WI.
- Partner with Operations and Engineering to prepare business
cases for investment projects related to the various Agropur US
- Partner with the Director Profitability to estimate the
economic impact of investment projects.
- Complete financial analysis for investment projects and ensure
the Organization's financial analysis policy is being consistently
adhered to. Complete post-investment analysis once project is
- Work with outside consultants to identify and secure incentives
related to projects being evaluated.
- Partner with Engineering to prepare the annual capex budget and
provide weekly and annual tracking of actual versus budget.
- Provide financial analysis and support to other departments for
- Draft financial models to be used for various financial
- Provide support and analysis for profitability objectives
including the profitability or products and customers. Support
sales when pricing new products.
- Provide variance analysis with regard to the business financial
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related field required
- Minimum five (5) years of financial analyst and/or progressive
accounting experience required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be
Where you'll be working:
- Agropur's US operations produce approximately 1 billion pounds
of quality, award winning cheese each year. The US operations
produce more than 20 different cheese varieties along with whey
protein and dry ingredients.
AA/EEO - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual
Keywords: Agropur, Appleton , Senior Finanical Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Appleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!